Click luxury vinyl flooring, rigid core LVT planks 1220 x 182 x 6.0 mm Seaboard Oak. Our SPC click lock collection features a 0.5 mm wear layer, 4.5 mm rigid core, and 1.0 mm underpad. It is an excellent choice for residential and light commercial applications.
Our Click Luxury Vinyl Flooring Rigid Core LVT Exceed the Industry Standard
0.5 mm wear layer provides excellent scratch protection, wear resistance, and waterproof; 4.5 mm rigid core contains Stone Plastic Composite (SPC) that is waterproof base material; 1.0 mm 10 times pre-attached IXPE form underpad that offers sound noise reduction and added walking comfort.
The embossed in registered texturing creates premium textures of wooden floor. It’s an excellent choice for a seamless looking and suitable for any room including kitchen room, bathroom, laundry rooms, sitting room, utility room, dining room, and bedroom.
Tips: Please note that although these click flooring planks are waterproof, they cannot prevent moisture damaging underground subfloors. Property users should care the subfloors may be moldy and rot if the subfloor is not treated properly in advance.
Click Luxury Vinyl Flooring Rigid Core LVT Wholesaler In The UK
Collect vinyl flooring tiles in our Felixstowe warehouse: Retailers, property developers, and building contractors are welcome to collect at our distribution centre in Felixstowe, UK in order to take advantage of the discounts and trade deals we offer. Also, don’t hesitate to call us on 01908 973 298.
|FLOORING TILES||Click flooring, rigid core luxury vinyl plank|
|COLOUR||Seaboard Oak||GRADING||AC5 - Commercial|
|AUTHENTIC TEXTURE||EIR (Embossed In Registered) Wood Effect|
|SUITABILITY||Kitchen, bathroom, laundry, sitting room,
utility room, bedroom, light commercial
|UNDERFLOOR HEATING||Suitable use with care for underfloor
embedded system - Under 27℃
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Unilin® click system, DIY|
|RESISTANT||Slip, scratch, UV, heat, stain, fire,
chemical, pet-friendly, castor wheel
|EASY MAINTENANCE||Damp mopping is enough|
|DIMENSIONS||1220 x 182 x 6.0 mm|
|BOX PACKS||10 planks, 2.22 m2 each box|
|PALLET PACKS||35 boxes, 77.71 m2 each pallet|
|CONTENT/THICKNESS||Total 6.0 mm comprise:
0.5 mm wear layer (thicker)
4.5 mm rigid core SPC (thicker)
1.0 mm 10 times IXPE underpad
|WEAR LAYER||Wear-resistant PVC|
|BASE MATERIALS||Rigid Core - Stone Plastic Composite|
|UNDERPAD||IXPE foam (Exceed EVA foam)|
|CERTIFICATION||Unilin®license (certificate attached)|
Light Commercial 12 years
|MADE IN||China famous factory|
A video review explaining key features of Click Flooring, Rigid Core Luxury Vinyl Tiles (LVT) Planks.
- Deliveries are made within 5-7 working days of the order being placed.
- Please do not book any trades people until you have taken receipt of your full order.
- Whilst every effort is made to deliver the products on the agreed delivery date (if this has been pre-arranged), we cannot be held responsible for matters beyond our control that may result in your order not arriving on the day specified.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inform us of any access problems before placing an order. If no one is at the property to sign for the delivery or the property is inaccessible, re-delivery charges will be applied.
- Please check over your goods at the time of delivery before signing the delivery note/POD. If you believe that there is an issue, accept delivery and sign for the goods as ‘Damaged’ to avoid any re-delivery charge and contact us immediately.
Chargeable Delivery Postcodes
Some postcodes are outside the FREE DELIVERY zone. Please call our office 01908 973 298 for information regarding the applicable surcharge for your area. If you happen to live in one following delivery zone, it’s important you contact our office first before making your purchase, then you need to follow the Delivery Surcharge in the link.
The following postcodes are outside the free delivery zone
AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PO30-41, TD AND ZE
In order to make your purchase as smooth as possible, we advise reading our checklist before placing your order.
- We are happy to accept returns provided the product is in its original packaging and still in a resalable condition.
- The customer is responsible for arranging a return at their own cost, ensuring that the product is packed, secured and safe for transit. Customers may instruct us to organise the collection, this is a chargeable service and the following process applies, see below:
- We will request pictures of the order to ensure they are fit for collection. We can only accept returns of full packs. There will be a 20% restocking charge for returns. The return transport costs will be deducted from the refund amount, this charge is around £80 to £100 per crate. Refunds can only be made to the card that the original purchase was made.
- Check your delivery postcode to see if you are eligible for FREE delivery - see our "Delivery" Tab for areas not covered and get in touch for a quote.
- Deliveries normally take place Monday to Friday, excluding Bank and public holidays, between 8am and 6pm.
- Please ensure you order a minimum of 10%-15% extra to cover the occasional breakages that may occur in transit, installation and those that you may wish to deselect for aesthetic purposes.
- The first 7% of transit damage to your total order is not covered. Between 7%-20% is refunded on a pro-rata basis. Replacements are only sent if the overall damage exceeds 20% and pictures have been received which clearly show the extent of the damage and scale.
- Please report breakages including pictures evidencing the scale of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48hrs of receiving the goods.
Returns and Refunds
Please refer to the full policy here - Returns & Refunds