Stone cladding, green sparkle quartz cladding panels are becoming increasingly popular with interior designers, architects and those looking to add that "wow" factor into their projects. They look stunning on a feature wall or behind a flat-screen TV or fire surround and they look particularly dramatic when using LED lighting.
Our shareholder's factory has been producing stone cladding since 2009, not all factories provide the same consistency and quality time and time again.
- Interlocking design so you can create a "seamless" join so the wall looks natural
- Dark green quartz giving a premium and a plain but elegant look, the quartz within the stone bounces the dark colour giving a "sparkling" appearance - especially with accent lighting to really create a stunning backdrop
- Can be used inside and outside (ensure the area is tanked if direct water contact is likely)
- Suits modern and traditional schemes
- Easy to install and quick - no specialist tools needed
- Sample service available to check colour and texture so you can be confident of your purchase
|STONE CLADDING||Split Face Tiles|
|COLOUR||Dark Green Sparkle|
|FINISHED FACE||Split 3D Mosiac Tiles|
|SIZE & PACKS||360 x 100 x 7-11 mm,
11 Pieces / 10.70kgs / Carton,
72 Cartons / Crate
|EDGE||Sawn and Interlocking|
|MANUFACTURER||Oversea Shareholder's factory|
- Deliveries are made within 5-7 working days of the order being placed.
- Please do not book any trades people until you have taken receipt of your full order.
- Whilst every effort is made to deliver the products on the agreed delivery date (if this has been pre-arranged), we cannot be held responsible for matters beyond our control that may result in your order not arriving on the day specified.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inform us of any access problems before placing an order. If no one is at the property to sign for the delivery or the property is inaccessible, re-delivery charges will be applied.
- Please check over your goods at the time of delivery before signing the delivery note/POD. If you believe that there is an issue, accept delivery and sign for the goods as ‘Damaged’ to avoid any re-delivery charge and contact us immediately.
Chargeable Delivery Postcodes
Some postcodes are outside the FREE DELIVERY zone. Please call our office 01908 973 298 for information regarding the applicable surcharge for your area. If you happen to live in one following delivery zone, it’s important you contact our office first before making your purchase, then you need to follow the Delivery Surcharge in the link.
The following postcodes are outside the free delivery zone
AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PO30-41, TD AND ZE
In order to make your purchase as smooth as possible, we advise reading our checklist before placing your order.
- We are happy to accept returns provided the product is in its original packaging and still in a resalable condition.
- The customer is responsible for arranging a return at their own cost, ensuring that the product is packed, secured and safe for transit. Customers may instruct us to organise the collection, this is a chargeable service and the following process applies, see below:
- We will request pictures of the order to ensure they are fit for collection. We can only accept returns of full packs. There will be a 20% restocking charge for returns. The return transport costs will be deducted from the refund amount, this charge is around £80 to £100 per crate. Refunds can only be made to the card that the original purchase was made.
- Check your delivery postcode to see if you are eligible for FREE delivery - see our "Delivery" Tab for areas not covered and get in touch for a quote.
- Deliveries normally take place Monday to Friday, excluding Bank and public holidays, between 8am and 6pm.
- Please ensure you order a minimum of 10%-15% extra to cover the occasional breakages that may occur in transit, installation and those that you may wish to deselect for aesthetic purposes.
- The first 7% of transit damage to your total order is not covered. Between 7%-20% is refunded on a pro-rata basis. Replacements are only sent if the overall damage exceeds 20% and pictures have been received which clearly show the extent of the damage and scale.
- Please report breakages including pictures evidencing the scale of the damage to email@example.com within 48hrs of receiving the goods.
Returns and Refunds
Please refer to the full policy here - Returns & Refunds