Granite cobbles setts cropped, blue grey mid grey, 200 x 100 x 50 mm is ideally used for commercial and domestic applications, they are suitable for patio paving border, driveway paving, and footpaths, also heavy traffic walkways, streetscapes, piazza market, and pavements.
Granite cobbles setts cropped, mid grey is finished roughly cropped, the rugged natural texture and exceptional durability of granite setts give a solid permanence.
Granite cobbles setts cropped, mid grey standard dimensions are 100x100x50mm and 200x100x50mm stock in the UK. Any other requirements of dimensions can normally be supplied within 8-10 weeks.
All of the mid-grey granite setts cobbles of Stone Paving Direct Ltd come from our own quarry directly, we are marketing granite setts for the trade and public all over the UK.
In the UK, this material is named as mid-grey granite, graphite grey granite, blue-grey granite, blue-black granite, dark grey granite, granite paving dusk. All names are the same material.
Best Granite Cobbles Setts Cropped | Best Prices | Premium Quality
Granite Cobbles Setts Cropped by G654 Granite Quarry Wholesaler
Tips: For the split crate order, the setts usually are randomly stacked into the crate without placed neatly, which improve work efficiency and save cost, the small setts are not breaking during delivery. If the consumer is very concerned about whether the packing is neat, please only place full crate order.
Generally speaking, the stone setts are relatively rough. Because the price is very low with a small profit, some stone setts are not washed cleanly before packing, it is an industry rule. If the customer treats stone setts like paving slabs, please do not place the order.
Collect paving slabs, patio slabs in our Paving Stone Warehouse: Retailers and landscapers are welcome to collect at our distribution centre in Felixstowe, UK in order to take advantage of the discounts and trade deals we offer. Also, don’t hesitate to call us at 01908 973 298.
|STONE VARIETIES||Blue Grey Granite Setts and Cobbles
|COLOUR||Blue Grey, Mid Grey|
|FINISHED FACE||Natural Split, Cropped
|SIZE and PACKS||200 x 100 mm, 400 setts|
|LAID||10-15 mm joint|
|MANUFACTURER||Oversea own quarry and factory|
- Deliveries are made within 5-7 working days of the order being placed.
- Please do not book any trades people until you have taken receipt of your full order.
- Whilst every effort is made to deliver the products on the agreed delivery date (if this has been pre-arranged), we cannot be held responsible for matters beyond our control that may result in your order not arriving on the day specified.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inform us of any access problems before placing an order. If no one is at the property to sign for the delivery or the property is inaccessible, re-delivery charges will be applied.
- Please check over your goods at the time of delivery before signing the delivery note/POD. If you believe that there is an issue, accept delivery and sign for the goods as ‘Damaged’ to avoid any re-delivery charge and contact us immediately.
Chargeable Delivery Postcodes
Some postcodes are outside the FREE DELIVERY zone. Please call our office 01908 973 298 for information regarding the applicable surcharge for your area. If you happen to live in one following delivery zone, it’s important you contact our office first before making your purchase, then you need to follow the Delivery Surcharge in the link.
The following postcodes are outside the free delivery zone
AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PO30-41, TD AND ZE
In order to make your purchase as smooth as possible, we advise reading our checklist before placing your order.
- We are happy to accept returns provided the product is in its original packaging and still in a resalable condition.
- The customer is responsible for arranging a return at their own cost, ensuring that the product is packed, secured and safe for transit. Customers may instruct us to organise the collection, this is a chargeable service and the following process applies, see below:
- We will request pictures of the order to ensure they are fit for collection. We can only accept returns of full packs. There will be a 20% restocking charge for returns. The return transport costs will be deducted from the refund amount, this charge is around £80 to £100 per crate. Refunds can only be made to the card that the original purchase was made.
- Check your delivery postcode to see if you are eligible for FREE delivery - see our "Delivery" Tab for areas not covered and get in touch for a quote.
- Deliveries normally take place Monday to Friday, excluding Bank and public holidays, between 8am and 6pm.
- Please ensure you order a minimum of 10%-15% extra to cover the occasional breakages that may occur in transit, installation and those that you may wish to deselect for aesthetic purposes.
- The first 7% of transit damage to your total order is not covered. Between 7%-20% is refunded on a pro-rata basis. Replacements are only sent if the overall damage exceeds 20% and pictures have been received which clearly show the extent of the damage and scale.
- Please report breakages including pictures evidencing the scale of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48hrs of receiving the goods.
Returns and Refunds
Please refer to the full policy here - Returns & Refunds