Grey Slate Floor Tiles - Brazilian Slate - 600x400.
Our flagship range of premium slate quarried from the renowned region of Minas Gerais in Brazil. All tiles can be traced back to the actual blocks they were cut from! This ensures superior quality and consistency. With sawn edges and a subtle riven surface, our slate is suited to both traditional and contemporary schemes.
With our own production team in Brazil, we sell Brazilian slate in the UK and other European countries under our brand RioSlate. Working this way gives us a lot of buying power so we can often provide a much better quality product for less.
- Each tiles is 600 x 400 x 10mm (+/- 2mm)
- Grey tiles with a tinge of blue and green hues
- Easy on the feet - no harsh ridges on the surface
- Extremely hard-wearing and easy to maintain
- Once sealed virtually maintenance-free
- Suits modern and traditional schemes
- Exceptional accuracy - allowing customers to run a very thin grout line
Note: Pictures accurately represents colour and texture but size could vary
|SUITABILITY||Internal, Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Areas|
|FINISHED FACE||Natural Face|
- Deliveries are made within 5-7 working days of the order being placed.
- Please do not book any trades people until you have taken receipt of your full order.
- Whilst every effort is made to deliver the products on the agreed delivery date (if this has been pre-arranged), we cannot be held responsible for matters beyond our control that may result in your order not arriving on the day specified.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inform us of any access problems before placing an order. If no one is at the property to sign for the delivery or the property is inaccessible, re-delivery charges will be applied.
- Please check over your goods at the time of delivery before signing the delivery note/POD. If you believe that there is an issue, accept delivery and sign for the goods as ‘Damaged’ to avoid any re-delivery charge and contact us immediately.
Chargeable Delivery Postcodes
Some postcodes are outside the FREE DELIVERY zone. Please call our office 01908 973 298 for information regarding the applicable surcharge for your area. If you happen to live in one following delivery zone, it’s important you contact our office first before making your purchase, then you need to follow the Delivery Surcharge in the link.
The following postcodes are outside the free delivery zone
AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PO30-41, TD AND ZE
In order to make your purchase as smooth as possible, we advise reading our checklist before placing your order.
- We are happy to accept returns provided the product is in its original packaging and still in a resalable condition.
- The customer is responsible for arranging a return at their own cost, ensuring that the product is packed, secured and safe for transit. Customers may instruct us to organise the collection, this is a chargeable service and the following process applies, see below:
- We will request pictures of the order to ensure they are fit for collection. We can only accept returns of full packs. There will be a 20% restocking charge for returns. The return transport costs will be deducted from the refund amount, this charge is around £80 to £100 per crate. Refunds can only be made to the card that the original purchase was made.
- Check your delivery postcode to see if you are eligible for FREE delivery - see our "Delivery" Tab for areas not covered and get in touch for a quote.
- Deliveries normally take place Monday to Friday, excluding Bank and public holidays, between 8am and 6pm.
- Please ensure you order a minimum of 10%-15% extra to cover the occasional breakages that may occur in transit, installation and those that you may wish to deselect for aesthetic purposes.
- The first 7% of transit damage to your total order is not covered. Between 7%-20% is refunded on a pro-rata basis. Replacements are only sent if the overall damage exceeds 20% and pictures have been received which clearly show the extent of the damage and scale.
- Please report breakages including pictures evidencing the scale of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48hrs of receiving the goods.
Returns and Refunds
Please refer to the full policy here - Returns & Refunds